Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Draft for 1st Photoshop Assignment


A Giant Dog and a Persimmon in the Desert

The image of my draft includes a giant dog and a giant persimmon fruit sitting in the middle of a desert. I know it seems kind of random, but this image was inspired by a real life moment. My dog stole a persimmon fruit from my grandmother's room and she was caught by my grandmother. After being caught, my dog ran around the house as if she were running away from the scene of a crime. I chose the persimmon as my object since it reminds me of my dog and this real life moment. I have also chosen a desert for my background since this moment occurred during a hot summer day.

2 comments:

  1. this is a great job. The mixture of texture, gradients and simple shapes make the wasp an interesting animal. The high contrast of the yellow and black create a dynamic effect. These eyes are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roughs and blog update but I want to see the finished product as well as the process

    Also a statement about what you are thinking at the time of designing

    angela

    ReplyDelete