Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Haiku in 3 Pages


Page 1




Page 2




Page 3


The designs I used for my haiku in 3 pages borrows mostly from the first HTML file that I created (see my previous post). There are only a few major differences: The words containing the links to the other pages had their text size increased to hint that they are the words containing the hidden link.; the second line (page 2) now has scrolling text that moves upwards in order to point out that the sky is located above everything; the third line (page 3) has a darker blue background than the other pages in order to look like a deep blue sea.

8 comments:

  1. Your first page really caught my attention; first blog i've seen that uses repetition. Big fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of color to interpret the meaning of the haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your third page is very creative, using type to draw a picture of waves. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your use of /'s to make the ocean effect. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. its creative and the last page really stands out from the others

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your use of scale and repetition for you type. You hiaku looks interesting and united.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun design. I like the interactivity you layout has.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Dan and I love your header banner

    ReplyDelete